Fiat Uno Manual
Supplement: Revisions and information on later models Supplement: Revisions and information on later models
Since its introduction in 1983, the FIAT Uno has had a number of modifications and improvements including the fitting of a twin choke carburettor, low profile tyres, tinted windows and remotely-controlled central door locking.
The major mechanical change was the introduction of the FIRE (Fully Integrated Robotised Engine) on 45 and 45S models to be followed by a new 1108 cc “FIRE” engine on the 60S model from 1989 on.
- Routine maintenance - all models from June 1991
- Engine - 903 and 1299/1301 cc
- Engine - 999 and 1108 cc (FIRE)
- Engine - 1301 cc Turbo ie
- Engine - 1372 cc ie and 1372 cc Turbo ie
- Cooling system
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Ignition system
- Braking system
- Electrical system